What a week! It’s been a rough one for our family – with being waitlisted on our choice daycares and having a sick toddler while working. I guess that is par for the course in the life of working families.
Let’s check out some tidbits you may have missed.
One Thumb Reading Roundup
- In case you missed it, there are carriers and wraps under $100. You just have to go digging! Beco’s Toddler Carrier in “Plus One” is on sale for $80! (The “Nimbus” price went back up.)
- Well, I think the biggest news this week was that history was made when Hillary Clinton has become a Presidential nominee. Regardless of where you stand or how you’ll vote, this is going to go down in US history books. I don’t think I need to link to any article because there are tons of articles about Trump and Clinton. But here is her Instagram which is easy to scroll with one thumb. 😛
- You’re all busy people so here’s a list of Five Ingredient Recipes by Lean Green Bean. I’ve bookmarked it and go back all the time. (Unfortunately for me, yummy snacks like Sweet Potato Banana Bites go uneaten by my kid – boo! I hope this phase fades soon.)
- Then there’s this blog that shows you how to make Cake Mix Waffles. Yum!
- My friend Alyssa at Double Chin Diary is giving away Petit Pots of yummy! Enter for a chance to win!
- I attended BlogFest a couple weeks ago. I picked up Whole 30 by Melissa Hartwig and had it signed by her. (Give up sugar? Hell no. But cut down? Ok.) BUT, one of the things I took away from the conference and her talk was that in order to make a “big” change, you need to make little changes. A little change every day for 30 days can create that big change.
And that’s all for now…
Have a wonderful weekend! Let me know in the comments if you’ve got some choice articles to thumb through!
Post contains affiliate links.