Hello July! (Or mid-July to be exact!) I’ve just returned from two days at Blogfest hosted by Sweat Pink and IDEA World. It is a health & fitness bloggers conference which coincides with the giant IDEA World Conference and Expo. Thousands of people attend – many are trainers, health coaches, nutritionists and “normal” civilians like me. I loved seeing handfuls of fitness pros babywearing on the floor!
Let’s recap the past few weeks’ worth of babywearing news, baby products updates, and fun reads!
One Thumb Reading Roundup
- Did you order an Instant Pot during Amazon Prime Day? It was the number one selling item that day! (Read their press release.) 215,000 Instant Pots were purchased! Holy cow. I love mine! Do you have any go-to recipes?
- I don’t know about you but my toddler does not sleep through the night (STTN). But I still enjoyed this article on Pregnant Chicken: 17 Things You’ll Ask Yourself When Your Kid Sleeps Through the Night. This would be a dream come true.
- In one mean-girl move, this Playboy Playmate of the Year just invited the internet to yell at her. She Snapchat’d a photo of a naked plus-sized woman changing in the gym. Later, Mean Girl of the Year posted a lame apology, not even apologizing (or understanding) that she still body-shamed a woman and took her photo without permission…. IN A GYM, where photos are usually prohibited by their terms of service. Duh. She’s a terrible person.
- Then there’s this blog post that made me laugh and nod all the way to the end. Preach it sister. 24 Things Women Over 30 Should Wear.
- Do you read a lot? I’ve been a longtime fan of The Broke and Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday lists. They recently posted a list of 2016 good reads thus far. I’ve bookmarked it for weeks now. I just need to find the time to check these books out and read them! If you’re reading this post with one-hand, you know what I mean. Kindle App ftw!!
That’s it for this roundup!
What has been on your reading radar?
This post contains affiliate links.