Welcome to October, mamas!! Now that the babies, toddlers or kids are at daycare/school, the rest of year is going to fly by soooo fast! It just so happens that I’ve been doing a ton of one-thumb reading in bed, while co-sleeping with Toddler Spawn, so I’ve got some bookmarked links for you!
Ready to go?
One Thumb Reading Roundup
- Luke Cage on Netflix – Are you a fan of Marvel? I’m about four episodes in and I’m hooked! If you’ve watched Daredevil and Jessica Jones on Netflix, it’s time for Luke Cage! I love how Marvel’s tv shows have weaved themselves together, along with the movies.
- I made this Miracle No Knead Bread by Pinch of Yum a couple weeks ago. It really is a miracle.
- President Obama waves at President Bill Clinton to get on the plane! I laughed at this video (and funny article).
- It’s been 25 years since Disney’s Beauty and the Beast was released. There were a couple of photos floating around this past weekend of Emma Watson as Belle. I’m excited! You?
- “I’m a birth photographer” – This is an older article from one of my favorite blogs. This interview is fascinating! Have you ever wanted to be a photographer?
- Tomorrow marks the start of International Babywearing Week! Just like last year, I’m going to be posting as many updates about giveaways and promos as I can – both on the blog and on Facebook.
- In addition, I have partnered with several brands and small businesses to host giveaways here! Stay tuned!!